The Katana 9.7 is super versatile, featuring a balanced rocker profile for speed in flat water and maneuverability in white water, adjustable thigh braces, multi-adjustable ConTour hip pads and a drop skeg that will add stability and speed. Being able to take out the bulk heads, and reinforced hatches give this boat ample storage for longer trips. The cockpit on this boat is more spacious than most river kayaks, making it feel more open and less confining. The Katana 9.7 is ideal for smaller paddlers that don't need the added storage of the Katana 10.4.
- Contour Ergo Outfitting Seat
- Ratchet adjustable backband
- Roto molded seating with leg lifter
- Adjustable slim profile roto molded plate
- Precision adjustable thigh braces
- Multi-adjustable, ConTour hip pads
- Comfort carry handles
- TruTrak adjustable skeg system
- Stern hatch
- Stern bulkhead
- Roto molded storage will with soft case gear bag bungee deck rigging
Shipping Location Note: This item is available for shipment by freight to the lower 48 United States. It cannot be shipped to APO, FPO, PO BOX, Hawaii, or Alaska.
Shipping Exclusion: This item is only available for shipment by UPS to the lower 48 United States. APO, FPO, PO BOX, Hawaii, and Alaska shipments may not be possible for this item. (Please call prior to purchase.)
Special Order: This is a Special Order item, will be shipped from the manufacturer, and is not stocked in our warehouse. This item does not qualify for our Price Matching Policy. Order processing time may vary.