This Advanced Elements, Two Way Double Action Hand Pump pushes 44 gallons of air at 60 strokes per minute, so you can rapidly fill most inflatables. Ideal for kayaks, this noncorrosive, lightweight plastic pump disassembles to allow inspection and maintenance quickly and easily. Fits many valve types, including Boston Valves, and comes with 4 locking valve adapters. Features both inflation and deflation for greater versatility, large handles and foot plate increases comfort during use. A must have if you are a water lover, camper or kayaker.
- Durable, High Flow Inflation
- Comes With 4 Locking Valve Adapters
- Fits Many Valve Types, Including Boston Valves
- Provides Continuous Airflow Through the Large, Flexible Hose, Which Has Locking Ends
- Made From Non-Corrosive, Lightweight Plastic
- Disassembles to Allow Inspection and Maintenance
- Pump Can Serve as a Bilge Pump to Expel Water from Boat
- Weight is 1lb 8 oz
- Made of Plastic
- Dimensions 15 x 8.5 x 4 Inches
- Ideal for Kayaking
- Capacity: 44 Gallons at 60 Strokes Per Minute
Shipping Exclusion: This item is only available for shipment by UPS to the lower 48 United States. APO, FPO, PO BOX, Hawaii, and Alaska shipments may not be possible for this item. (Please call prior to purchase.)
Special Order: This is a Special Order item, will be shipped from the manufacturer, and is not stocked in our warehouse. This item does not qualify for our Price Matching Policy. Order processing time may vary.